• To ensure the deliver the Decent Work, Migration and Development project (development education) according to budget and schedule;
• To develop a coherent plan for the delivery of an EC funded project on Decent Work, Migration and Development and manage the implementation of this plan.
• To co-ordinate the organisation conferences, materials and activities in relation to the development education project.
• To co-ordinate the research required to implement the project.
• To work with member organisations and partners to deliver the meetings and activities in relation to the Decent Work, Migration and Development project.
• To follow relevant developments within the European Institutions, member states and the global institutions and to ensure that there is a clear flow of information to members and stakeholders.
• To monitor the implementation of the SOLIDAR’s projects in relation to Migration and Development project and to keep adequate written and financial records so as to prepare reports on activities as required.
• To be a member of the SOLIDAR team and to contribute to the overall fulfilment of the SOLIDAR mission.
• To attend Staff and ad hoc meetings and to contribute to the development of SOLIDAR.
• To support colleagues in the fulfilment of their duties and roles.