Training Modules on Promoting the Integration of Migrant Domestic Workers in Europe
The ILO has developed training modules on "Promoting the Integration of Migrant Domestic Workers in Europe". The aim of these modules is to provide social partners, labour market actors and local authorities in Europe with targeted capacity buidling so that they may implement effective policies and programmes to enhance the socioeconomic integration of migrant domestic workers.
The eight modules include:
- Module I: Overall Framework on Domestic Work
- Module II: International Labour Standards relevant to Domestic Work and Migration
- Module III: European Union Framework on Labour Migration
- Module IV: Effective Protection of Migrant Domestic Workers Labour Rights
- Module V: European Union Integration Agenda and its Relevance for Migrant Domestic Workers
- Module VI: Migrant Domestic Workers Organisation Strategies and Models
- Module VII: Access to Social Security for Migrant Domestic Workers
- Module VIII: Data Sources and Statistics
Access the modules here.