Migration Policy Practice vol VI, n*2, April-May 2016
This issue of Migration Policy Practices focuses primarily on issues of labour market integration of migrants in Europe.In particular, this special issue summarizes a selection of presentations from the recent Network “Integration through Qualification (IQ)” symposium on labour market integration of immigrants in Germany and Europe that was held in Berlin on 6 April 2016.
Migration Policy Practice is a bimonthly journal published jointly by the International Organization for Migration (IOM) and Eurasylum Ltd. It only contributes articles from, and is overseen by, senior officials in Government, EU institutions and international organizations, working in the field of migration policy.
List of the articles in the issue:
- Fabian Junge and Liam Patuzzi - Integration at the Crossroads of Employment: Report of the IQ Symposium “Labour Market Integration of Immigrants in Germany and Europe”
- Pedro Calado - Migration and integration from a holistic perspective: Experiences from Portugal
- Bernd Parusel - Policies for labour market integration of refugees in Sweden
- Alessandra Venturini - Migrants and migration policies for innovation in Europe
- Sabrina Juran - International migration seen through the lens of Amartya Sen’s capability approach
- Julia Black, Ann Singleton and Arezo Malakooti - The Central Mediterranean route: Deadlier than ever
Access the issue here
- Migrant access to urban services