MDI-WV 2nd capacity building for local stakeholders on M&D structure
Organized by the Commission on Filipinos Overseas and NEDA Region VI, in partnership with the University of San Agustin in Iloilo, the MDI-WV conducted its second training in Antique province on February 18-20, 2015. The training aims to build and strengthen local Migration and Development institutions in the Western Visayas Region.
- At the end of the training, the local stakeholders have:Determined the type of M&D institutions to be established or strengthened at the local level
- Planned and strategized for the establishment or strengthening of these institutions
- Identified program of action, activities and services to be offered by the M&D institutions
- Strategized on how to mobilize resources and sustain its operation
- Institutionalized a system for monitoring and evaluation of the institutions and its program of action
- Local Authorities