Code of Conduct
We want all members of the M4D to have a safe, interesting and friendly experience. Accordingly, all users of our sites and any contributions they make to the sites must comply with this Code of Conduct. Your use of our websites means that you accept and agree to abide by this Code of Conduct.
We may need to revise the Code of Conduct from time to time by amending this page. Please review this page regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes we make as they are legally binding on you.
Within this Code of Conduct, "contribution" means any material posted or uploaded to our websites by a member of the public, including without limitation any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio material.
- Must be your own original work. You may be entitled to incorporate into your contribution certain material made available on our websites but only where that is expressly made clear. Otherwise, all material in your contributions must be your own original piece of work and should not plagiarise others' work.
- Must not infringe anyone else's rights, including copyright. Your contributions must not plagiarise or infringe the rights of any other person including any copyright, database, trade mark, trade secret, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights of any kind. Therefore with regard to existing articles, news reports, music, video clips or other copyright material you will generally need the explicit permission of the relevant copyright owners.
- Must not contain unlawful or objectionable content nor involve disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour. Please be respectful and civil to other members, even if you disagree with them. Material that is unlawful, harassing, threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, abusive, hateful, inflammatory, profane, racially, sexually or religiously offensive or otherwise objectionable or unlawful is not acceptable.
- Must not contain unsuitable or irrelevant website addresses or URLs. Links to pornography, commercial or other inappropriate content may be deleted.
- Must not promote illegal or anti-social behaviour. Contributions must not contain violent or sexually explicit material or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) terrorist acts, copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Must not misrepresent their origins. Contributions and/or user names may not be used to impersonate any other person, to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or to give the impression that they emanate from us, if that is not the case.
- Must not involve any flooding, spamming or advertising. Flooding is when the same comment is posted over and over in the same forum; spamming is the posting of the same comment (or very similar) to more than one forum. All advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, junk mail and any other forms of commercial solicitation are prohibited.
Please be aware that your contribution is subject of approval to the JMDI Team. In case your contribution does not comply with the mentioned code of conduct it will be removed by the JMDI Team.
The designations employed and the presentation of the information in this Website do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the European Union, IOM, or the United Nations, including UNDP, UNFPA, UNHCR, ILO, or their member states concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
The European Union, IOM, or the United Nations, including UNDP, UNFPA, UNHCR, UNITAR, ILO, and their member states do not warrant that the information contained in the Website is complete and correct and shall not be liable whatsoever for any damages incurred as a result of its use.